Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2012 – Group A Gazetted Officer Posts: Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, invites applications for recruiting Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer in the rank of Assistant Commandant to become officer in Indian Coast Guard-02/2013 Batch. Eligible candidates apply through online mode on or before 17-12-2012. The other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, How to apply and other details are given below
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer
1. General Duty (Men)
2. General Duty (Pilot/ Navigator/ Observer) (Men)
3. Technical branch (Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Electrical) (Men)
4. Pilots (Men & Women)
5. General Duty (Women)
Candidate should be born between 01-07-1988 to 30-06-1992 for General Duty & General Duty (Women) post, 01-07-1986 to 30-06-1994 for General Duty (Pilot/ Navigator/ Observer) & Piolt post and 01-07-1983 to 30-06-1992 for Technical branch (Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Electrical) post both dates inclusive.
Candidate must possess 12 th class/ B.Sc/ Degree/ B.E in relevant disciplines.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, PET, Interview and Medical Examination
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply online through the website www.joincoastguard.org on or before 17-12-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.org.
2. Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
3. Check once for errors and click on ‘Submit’ button.
4. After Submission of application, candidates are required to print two copies of the application with number generated by the system.
5. Both copies of the print out of application duly signed with photograph are to be carried by the applicant to the recruitment centre.
6. Out of the two copies one copy enclosed with photocopies of all required documents Out of the two copies one copy enclosed with photocopies of all required documents.
7. All the candidates should require to apply online on or before 17-12-2012.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 30-11-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 17-12-2012
For other details like age relaxation, selection process, pay scale, perks and other benefits, promotion, standards and other instructions and conditions, click on the link given below…